Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Transport Lcd Tv On Airplane

Nyappy Fic


spent class time till I get the ke break ...
- Ester hi ... my name is Akiharu Tsukiyama and Kazuhiro Saito is my friend ..
Ester-do not tell me .. samanta better tell me my name is ...- Tefy something bothers chika kn kien anger the young man saw Akiharu ...
Tefy not get mad ..
klarla was saying ...
not anger me is just annoying me ke ke Estefany tell me ... but ... Tefy sorry ... well you know my name .. young saito was happily chatting with Tefy and Akiharu ke kn Ayaba Tefy topic of conversation decided to try a new tactic to make she ke ... meanwhile if Karl had decided to go buy a drink when suddenly the young mole Shinya kn ..
. Hello .. amm .. kmo's your name? ..
asked Shinya karla ...
, my name is karla and you? ...
ke what he replied
- Shinya healthy .. call me
thanks for what my book .. karla said Shinya
- no ai ke keria only help - karla blushed a poko
- because she said ... so began to talk a poko mas ..
only spoke about anime, manga and video games .. Shinya young kept telling tosdas karla ke series he missed seeing and tricks you could teach ke video games were so comfortable talking when suddenly unexpectedly took Akiharu Shinya where he was left confused by karla ke what had happened ...
Shinya -ke dime I can do to attract the attention of Tefy ...?.. - young Shinya ke kedo kn face? .. but he said ..
- amm .. not, maybe today's food invite o. .. amm not ... I'm not very good that the chikas kn and you know ... better ask him to Teruki-san ... He knows more things I ke ...
coming back to see the boy living Akiharu Nagata trying to get a new piercings ...
-Teruki-san .. help me .. I have a big problem and not do to solve kmo ..

ke aki-san is .. tells the boy everything Miku Teruki - and therefore ese es mi problema ... mm ya veo- dice teruki - mm pues mira llega a ella y dile ke la invitas a salir hoy despues de la escuela y si te dice ke si la llevas a cenar o si no al karaoke..o si no puedes llegar directamente a ella y decirle ke te gusta y ke kieres salir kn ella...y esperar a ver kmo reacciona ella.
.



0 comments:

Post a Comment