Monday, February 15, 2010

Where To Find Low Level Raptors

Just .. Aoi time

 Hi!
I think is now since a month ago that i found Aoi, the first picture that i see was this:


(the picture with red background, the other is my wallpaper of windows n_n take from the Lumiere Pv)

Well, i found this picture when someone, i dont remeber who, upload a magazine in jrock scans, in this magazine was Jasmine You of Versailles, i look the post search for the Jasmine You picture, this was just a card or something, and in the second page of this "cards" was Aoi. When i see him, i think, mmm maybe i know him, or im listen him before or what o.o? Looks like someone else?
And i start to search about him, i see the Eden Pv and after the Masquerade Pv, i found these awesome, and after i download all about him, and the next day, i download all of Bounty too.
n_n I like these so much, but finally, i havent see Aoi or listen about him before that i find him a month oo


ago I think and think and i dont know! Who looks
Aoi oo!

Who reminds me Because I do know, because I became known XSS!?

That intrigues me: 3: 3

constantly XD Well, but the important thing is that his music and the music of Bounty is very nice and helps me out of my depremusical: D


Aoi n_n Thanks! Aaa


gomen ne for changing constantly-_-language, today is not going well I'm not at my house, and I have many thinking gans XS, would make this post earlier but had been cut telephone and internet throughout the area oo!


Ya, I do not think I have nada mas que decir ._.

0 comments:

Post a Comment