Friday, March 26, 2010

Nikon Nikkor 28mm 1:2.0

So Many Things to say n_n!

First:
</lj-embed>
 
 I start to see again Vampire Knight, and i read again the lyrics of the opening (second opening) and i like this so much, the lyrics are beautiful n_n
( sorry i dont find just the opening video, for that reason is the ending too XD) 


Second:
VERSAILLES :D :D!


Finnaly i bought the Vip, at $275 n_n, this 15th march, and because my web cam was broken i cant take a picture before, ut now i have a new one, and here is:

Im happy n_n, and thanks Lord for run with me to Bought the VIP fast so;)




* o *! n_n

Third: This week I Went to see Alice in Wonderland 3D with Lord! This was awesome! I like this so much. Mad hatter
eyes rules! Alice dress rules too! And the white queen she oo i hate, They do so much fool she oO, i think.

Here is my entry (no entry if you say so but as for movies XD):



IMAX rules!

Amm .. Fourth? oo i dont know im lost, well, whatever,
This march 25th WAS Sou B-day , here is my present for him...
i know this isnt new , but i was busy this last time really...
Well, here is:




I draw him n_n!
Happy b-day a little late to him :3!


Well, i think these are all the thing that i wanna says before XD but i was waiting for my camera ;)
I think that i have more thing to say.. but maybe in another entrey with more time, but here are a little list:

* My little brother (lelouch) b-day
*  My study start.. so soon, kowaii desu!
* My musical depressed is gone!
* Im singing again! But my healt isnt good again, because i dont finish so good, with the treatment
* Mmm. Dragon Ball Z finish u.u
* Me and D Street Team Argentina in some events!
* I dont know XD!
* Puppe Asagi!

So much things to say, but not now... 
And sorry for the big entry, i dont know how do a Lj cut, i try to do this before in Puppe lj, and this dont work good, or i do this wrong, i dont know
And sorry for my bad english, i dont know yet, why i write my entry in englsh XOX!


Bye...

0 comments:

Post a Comment