Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Car Battery Charger Schematic

not think of a title ... Let me perish

People should not approach

vampires if they come ...

be captured by those eyes ......
                           (Fragmento inical de Vampire Knight Cap1)




Yuki Kajiura - You Are My Love . Lyrics


 Kiss me sweet
I'm sleeping in silence
All alone
In ice and snow

In my dream
I'm calling your name
You are my love

In your eyes
I search for my memory
Lost in vain
So far in the scenery
Hold me tigh,
And swear again and again apart
'll Never Be If You Could

touch my feathers softly I'll give you my

love We set sail in the darkness of the night Out to the sea

To find me
There
To find you there Love me now If you dare ...



Kiss me sweet I'm sleeping in sorrow All alone

To

see you tomorrow In my dream I'm calling your name

You are my love ...
My love ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment