Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dog Fights Betting Rules

B-day I found a new treasure: 3

Hi! Hi! Minna
Well, my exams isn't ... so good .. But, the good new is That I found a new band that i like, the bad thing is, this band isnt so much active now.
well, someday, i dont remeber when, XD, i was see the facebook of D street Team Argentina, ever Lord see this, but he was take a shower (or is a bth well i dont know) however i see in this a little screencap of a video, and i think..
mmm.. looks interesting, and i click this and i found this Pv:
I say WOW
And i saw in youtube--sama XDD the others pvs of Deadman and some video lives. And in this days im dowloading a dvd live and the discography, i need to listen all.
But i like this so much n_n! And is a good news because is so hard to me found a band or a singer that could like me. : P
Well, here i live Another Pv.


Sorry for my bad Inglés n_n Bye-bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment