Friday, June 11, 2010

Cervical Position 3 Days Before Menstruation

Review: 3

 

Well, there are: my Vip present i think, and the sign photo
In the fanmeeting, i arrive a little late because someone steal my cellphone before  ;_;, and i was shocked when i finally arrive and Versailles sign my poster, i dont told anything o.o, and hizaki smile because i wasnt understand nothing, and they give me the hand and i dont understand first XD, was funny o.o
But well, that was the bad things, and the good was that i saw they so near :D. ---Kamijo eyes * shock!*---


A present that i made to they :3! I give this to them the 8th in the fan Meeting

 And this is me the 8th with my dress :D
Thanks Lili n_n for made this!

This is the first review if i forget something, im sure i will, i will made another post :P
N_n Mattana


9th concert was awesome! just need to touch the history and you: D



Sorry for my so so so bad Inglés, XD
And the short review is that I last XD oo much work-_-

0 comments:

Post a Comment