Saturday, December 25, 2010

Wooden Box Blueprints

schönleinstraße wow wow monocle

This weekend I am a tourist in Berlin. I spent the night at the home of a friend who is traveling in Madrid. I arrived last night around 2am after the canonical celebration with some Colombians. The area where I is Kreuzberg. My favorite area of Berlin. For a weekend, I live like I live here.

The streets of Kreuzberg today are white and silent. The sounds muffled by the snow. Walking on the frozen riverbank. Few people around: couples with children and some solitary jogging. More than half de los negocios están abiertos. Supongo que los negocios cerrados son los de dueño alemán, que en Kreuzberg son la minoría.

Caminé por calles que no conocía, y me imaginé que sería una forma de pasar los fines de semana, esté donde esté. De turista en la casa de amigos por los fines de semana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment