Sunday, January 16, 2011

How Much Does Tai Quan Do Cost

jour après jour books

Last Friday I was with L. at the Institut für Raumexperimente led by Olafur Eliasson . Minich gave a series with two other people. One was a researcher in robotics, the other an artist-researcher.
Besides the general interest of us 3 in the work of Eliasson, we share the conviction that our work might be of interest to students of the institute. I liked
finally see who the students of the Institute. We also go one step further in this history of art closer to what I do in my life. Contacts were with a couple of students to continue talking about specific projects that have contact with astrophysics and large-scale structure.
My dream is to realize the idea of a small project, and to take a month to develop the Institute. That would be a nice farewell to Berlin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment