Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is There A Trainer For Poptropica

one day

Today, the day she felt a bit like in France, with the strike this morning trains. I was almost two hours to get to the office. But eventually I managed to warm up and start one of the medium-term projects I want to be published later this year during my first few months in Berkeley.

In the afternoon I spent doing administrative things deciding on dates and writing emails for a conference we're organizing. Then send ideas for a project that could begin soon with partners in Madrid. Now I finished sending some mails to Medellin commenting on the project we have together. And so it was the day. Only 2 hours on new research and rest on issues of organization.

And in those 15 minutes I am disconnected from all this typing is time to go while waiting for the bus and return to Berlin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment