Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Life Span Of A Car Starter

Nyappy! NYAPPY

YOUR SIDE MALE:

- love the jeans: fascinates me : D. .. by ke me so I can climb trees or jump comfortably without ke I see nothing;)

- dogs are better than cats I like both, but I like more dogs by grabbing more Kaso ke ke
cats - it's funny when people get hurt: sometimes ... but it itself is not fun taan
- shopping is torture: sometimes, QUAD achievement I decide for some ke kiera xD
- you have a race car video game: if muchooo * w *
- played with Hot Wheels toy cars as a kid:
if annoying xD just for my ermano xDD

- at some point in your life you wanted to be a firefighter: not, but if police xDDD

- you own a DS, PS2, N64, or Sega.: if a ps2 and a n 64
- you were obsessed with power rangers: Sii xD .. and till I buy the movies , only one xD weno
- has seen sport on TV: sip,
- go where your dad for advice: xD No
- you have a thousand objects of your favorite team:
nooo, but an cafe if xDD

- is rare do a pajama party with many people: Nop .. : DDD
- green, black, red, blue, or gold is one of your favorite colors.: black, blue and red xDD

- you love to do crazy things and do not matter what the rest think, sip; D
- talk with food in your mouth sometimes XD ..
- sleep with socks on: sip by ke ke I do not like my sleep I see them ¬ ¬

FEMEMNINO
# YOUR SIDE:

- love shopping: not much but yeah ..
- use enrollment on: Yep =)

- wear the color pink: sometimes ... mmm ... ♥ rarely
- go where your mom advice or talk: No. _.
- cheerleader consider a sport: IF ... I was in high school .. * W *

- hate wearing the color black: contrast not what amooo * O *
- I like going to the mall, not much
- you like the manicure or pedicure: no, I'm desperate and do not like
xDD - You like wearing jewelry: Nop
- cried watching the movie the notebook: I have not seen. _.
- the skirts are a big part of your closet: No. .. I'm a fan of the pants
- shopping is one of your hobbies:
not

- do not like the movie Star Wars: no, I'm bored xD

- you do or did gimsasia / rhythmic or artistic: nooo: S

- it takes you about 1 hour to shower, dress and makeup: not only around 20 minutes tardoo xD

- smile a lot, but what Deveria: do not know. _. ke I have not
-parasternal over 10 shoe: if not all I wear is always xDDD xDD
kedan unused
- you like wearing dresses when you can:
not hate Dresses .. ¬ ¬

- you like wearing shoes with heels: if but I get tired after a while
xDD - played with dolls as a kid: If I have my wrists and even
xD - You like making up another, If I do a lot aunke
xD - I like being the center of attention at all:
not, in fact all I NBII .. aunke am sometimes if Kerer ... . _.

- pink is one of your favorite colors: Preo if I'm not a fan of pink xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment