Monday, December 8, 2008

What Does Sun Do To Nlyon

nyappyworld_3 @ 2008-12-08T19: 56:00

as Sunday saw Tefy =) and invited me to lunch and after unexpectedly saw a parade naviddeƱo
kn reason I had weird echo ke embers closing downtown streets xDD weno pss

but the case was ke were having many bowls and
Beatles and for some strange reason went lod garbage trucks decorated Christmas
ke tbm clean the streets were decorated elephants seemed o_O, after passing a float
kn mascot CF Monterrey and everyone started booing
that made me laugh but weno , then threw candy, but what i
gave me was more laughter ke ke lords were in the garbage truck wore a piece
of fabric wrapped kmo beard, and looked so bad was laughing 8DD ke ...
and as the final step kn ke truck pave the streets, but decorated to look like a dragon ke kn
real fire and I kede O_O OMG! .. and because I was so great but just did not know
ke ke till you platike was my mom and she told me was that truck ke
and I weno xDDD but, i was recording the parade .. xDDD
finally empty and the streets became my palette silhouette without keres and pss nefertiti pictures taken Tefy: D
and it was everything i already did yesterday :)..... te kiero Tefy thanks a lot =) and as

hoooy! I have no claseeees
! and Wednesday my graduacioooon * w *!
jajaja sere a chefff;) yeeeee ~ i
and kanon ke eat and I love you preparee * Q *
weno jajaja ok
puesss, is all I'm bored already xD mm and

0 comments:

Post a Comment