Monday, December 1, 2008

Full Information On Pokemon Resistance

bored me

if I get bored of everything = D. .. Amm
went to school, finish a dish ke had begun on Monday ..
the sun fell me wrong, my room, I fell ill, my face
mm upsets me =), assss
not .. hahaha today everything I put in a bad mood xDD, after I
aunke ke kito by pss, for ke if I'm a girl libreeee
sii .. 8D
amm .. : O ke JUNJI said on Friday would come to my house ..
not understood that, but he told me ke
would come, I just hope is not lost ke X-) ..
I have stomach pain, my mom forced me to eat a hamburger, and now
vomiting =_=.. kiero I hope I do not do
mmm ke ke and I was all around the dirt $%&.. p diaa 8DD
true. speak to you today one of my aunts to help me make
ke Bunny An Cafe on the New CD x3. Tbm
and makes a penguin and a nyappy amm-chan giant, and then we
that today was my fua ^ ^ nothing divertidoo eh? ..
then no, I'm not divertidaaa xDDDD .. Jajaj
good x as kiera jajaja no one reads this so as not to ke ke keep escribiendoo sisisiis
jajaaj only ke ke I graduate next week and is already ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment