Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Black Suit With Burnt Orange Tie

continuaa fic!


"But if he says that's for sure tell him no," said kanon ke-no matter the case is ke ke I have to try or not?-ke waited out the hour of recess and with Miku Teruki and bou approached new-girls-girls hello Teruki-banging to say we will go to the game and then from there to karaoke and if you can go to dinner after something ... kn come nosotrios? -Akiharu put a face disappointment because it had advanced the invitation Tefy kn ... anyway ... agreed, but was planning to do ke Tefy tactic is one kn Kedara him and ask her out to the two of them ... went back to classes and so spend my time till I finish school ke-ya are ready chikas ... asked simultaneously clear both Chiiko-ke if chikas "said Teruki embracing both-we go now? .. Miku Seeing this made a face of anger because I saw that he was overtaking Teruki kan the girl he liked ... I do, "said Saito," I also, "answered the young Shinya kn a twinkle in his eyes as the game went, if ... let's go ... Miku was saying something angry ... the 6 Chika went to the game where he played a Shinya karla you challenge the KOF and saito to angry and jealous telling Teruki Miku to laugh so hard at times shamelessly telling him chikas ke miku had passed and, from there went miku karaoke where I quickly said first and saito Tefy kn kn Teruki and last otaku .. ¬ ¬ w ... Shinya-san right? - mischievously at him because he had noticed that Karla and Shinya had fitted very well, a. .. Etto ... ha-hai ... ke clear if karla has no problem ... not ... No problem - blushing a little, but I that you Akiharu? ¬ ¬ - asked Tefy,, Teruki, ke loved upsetting miku said, "we saito Tefy better and I and you go and Shinya karla kn-.. ¬ ¬ noo .. kiero Tefy and shut-...- Akiharu was saying this right .. kiero ke Tefy but this next to me on the karaoke, "said Teruki-kmo is .. Tefy while the songs will knmigo-Tefy somewhat irritated by the attitude of miku said .. not only offer you way too acerkes me or you will have problems .. Chiko got it? .. hai .. Miku respindio =.=- kiero ke ...- but I do not say Akiharu .. miku better tell me it is easier ... and my dime - came out saying the Chiko saito, karla if kieres dime kanon .. also tell me your best Tefy kanon ... right ... so they say ... ^ ^ - Entered the karaoke where Miku began to sing the cancionde Odoru kn Tefy meruhen Tokei, Teruki kienes followed and had a great echo in the interpretation kn fanservice touhikairo song ... and finally Kerala kanon and decided not to sing ke they said they did not have pretty voices ke kmo hungry friends ... chikas ?...- bou-amm wondering if I only poko but said Tefy-... we also respindieron kanon with karla and Teruki-I invite you to you Tefy .. - Tefy miku said putting an arm across her shoulders to Tefy ke reacts somewhat uncomfortable and says, stay away from me unless it hits you .. ke kieres and is well accepted ke invite me .. ke aunke Teruki and prefer others to join us ... ¬ ¬ U.. right ... They come also ke ... karaoke out of their way to a Japanese restaurant called Yamato's, came sat in one of the tables Cerkes to the window and ordered their food respectively .... kodomo kiero a 3 - Tefy said same-yo kiero ke she-asked-Teruki Miku asked for a combo of sushi and yakimeshi, karla kanon and asked for a size Horenso tempura and rice for two and share a meal, spent a quiet dinner for had had an eventful afternoon in video games and then in the karaoke .. finished eating all paid the bill-payment Teruki Miku pay your plate and it's Tefy and told kanon ke karla would pay .. iuna invitation was kmo ke ... from there they left the restaurant, they walked down the street and said sorry bou Chik. I'll go aki .. my house is Cerkes of aki ke me so I thank you for joining - said goodbye bou walking home, that's what he says .. miku Tefy could accompany you to your house? .. ke it can happen to something and you steal fence ..- ke aser TEFI turns to see miku already kn face your intentions and tells .- no thanks are also Karal defend me alone and my acomñpaña ksa ke live by truth there karla wax? .. If it is true .. -Walking alongside her, "... so ..... no thanks ...- Hide Teruki was derisive laughter had given ke ke to see the plan did not work kn Tefy miku, miku realizing this is acerka Teruki and says, if you circumvent ALSO kieres .. ¬ ¬ ... Teruki ...-'re a fool even holding his laughter says we friend ... do not be mad .. chika ke only by falls at your feet no kiere ke say you should not keep trying ...- trying not to laugh-

0 comments:

Post a Comment