Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wedding Guest Book Sayings

Are Your Best Friends

Tefy today and I went to baby shower mey!
it looked all ke bonitaaaa sisisisisi and ate Mexican food, sweets kn chocolate, fruit Brochettes kn tbm tbm chocolate and amm ke no to chocolate and was so * Q * for the love ke chocolatee sokeee !!!!! xDD
8DDDD

ke and after play lottery and I was Koha salt .. I won anything!! o_o ..
and when you win something and kedaba ke was the last to win something I have not suertee
u_u!
TT .. in order to ke after that I got a cotton candy .. mm weno was at a table was all bligootiful ke * W * and hold it there and then gave me an apple tamarindoo kn y after they gave me another 2 blocks all tragaona
xDDDD jajajaja .. I do not care U_U Pss
there after we went downtown and buy a expanson keria Tefy
and when you buy not kedabaa and then bought another and neither kedo him that made me laugh xDD
by it all enojadilla ke porke not kedaba jajaja ..
from there I came to my house .. and pss Menan connect me and I have me up early by ke ke ke I have lead a Saken ke paperwork for my passport and visa U_U ..
but hey .. and pss I started to edit footer and it was all I did today .. ke ^ ^ I have
I'll go to sleep
dormirr ... -_-ZZzZzZZZZZzzzzZZzzZZZzZ !!... xDDD

I put aki some pictures .. ke editee

weno aunke one says 136 days to see an cafe and the other says 135 xDD but are for the flog ..

bone tomorrow (today and tomorrow (morning.. XDD it is already dawn ke xDDD)

and this ^ ^ ok .. seem to admit ke ke ke framework put them why I love using it in both pictures ^ ^ xDD and pss kn ke cartoons by Christmas and will be christmas .. xDD ok that was heard geek xDD x.. byee ajajaja

0 comments:

Post a Comment